The Cathedral of St. Philip - Atlanta, GA

United Thank Offering: Sunday May 5

United Thank Offering: Reflecting with Gratitude on God’s Gifts

As we prepare for our spring 2024 United Thank Offering (UTO) on Sunday, May 5, we invite you to participate in a month of gratitude, pausing each week to see God’s blessing in different parts of our lives. Then, on May 5, reflect on those blessings, and make a UTO thank offering in church or at cathedralATL.org/UTO. 

With UTO, we come together with the worldwide Episcopal community to give thanks and give in the thanksgiving for God’s blessings. Even the smallest acts of gratitude and giving can create a meaningful impact on your own life and on the struggling communities that UTO grants support.

In 2023, the Cathedral of St. Philip’s gifts combined with giving from 66 dioceses worldwide to fund UTO grants of $1,079,600. (See the UTO 2023 Annual Report here.) In 2024, our collective giving enables UTO 2025 grant giving for ministries focused on communities impacted by water access, water quality and environmental impacts.

See the impact of our UTO giving since 1883 here. 100% of donations are given in grants. To give, go to cathedralATL.org/UTO.

Matthew 25:34-35

Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in.

MAKE A DONATION