Did you know that you can update your contact information, check your giving history, register for events, and access the Cathedral's online photo directory using our TouchPoint database and app?
- Log in to TouchPoint.
- First-time users click here or click "request password" on the login screen.
- Save cathedralATL.tpsdb.com in your bookmarks, or return to it later in the Community menu on the Cathedral website.
- Update your contact information and check your pledge and contributions.
- Upload a photo of yourself and your family!
- Check out the parish directory here.
Having trouble? Click here for detailed login instructions.
The Cathedral app, part of the TouchPoint platform, offers a convenient way to access the Cathedral's spiritual content: live and recorded worship services, choral offerings, sermons, and more. Listen, watch, and pray with us from anywhere.
For more information about the Cathedral's TouchPoint database, contact Dan Murphy, dmurphy@cathedralATL.org.
What can I do in TouchPoint?
Through the Cathedral’s TouchPoint database, you can:
- access your parish membership records,
- view and update your contact information,
- view your contributions history and print statements,
- link to make contributions,
- register for upcoming events, and
- find contact info for other parishioners in the parish directory.
Are my username and password the same for TouchPoint and the app?
Yes, your credentials are the same for Touchpoint accessed through a web browser and on the app. However, the app also offers a simpler login option, sending you a text or email with a one-time login code.
Are my username and password the same for TouchPoint and SecureGive, the Cathedral’s giving portal?
No. Although your contributions are recorded in both Touchpoint and SecureGive, they are separate platforms and do not use the same credentials. We hope to unify the giving and membership platforms in the future, for ease of use.
Is my data secure?
Yes. Parishioners’ membership and contributions data is accessible only to a select group of staff members on an as-needed basis.
Members can access each other’s contact information through the parish directory. If you would like to opt out of the parish directory, contact Liz Aull, laull@cathedralATL.org or 404-365-1034.
Who should I contact if I have questions about accessing my TouchPoint profile?
First, try these detailed login instructions. If you’re still bewildered, contact touchpoint@cathedralATL.org and we’ll be glad to help you out.