Alcoholic Beverage Request Form
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jeannie Mahood, Executive Assistant to the Dean, 404-365-1031.
POLICY FOR SERVING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON CATHEDRAL GROUNDS
(adopted June 1998, revised June 2010)
- Any group, that wishes to serve alcoholic beverages at an event, must complete this form and receive approval from the Dean.
- Alcoholic beverages will be limited to wine, champagne and beer.
- When alcoholic beverages are served, an equal number of equally appealing non-alcoholic alternatives must be offered.
- Except in special circumstances, alcohol may not be served at all when children (those under the age of 21) are present; and alcohol can never be served at any youth event.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be served by those who are 21 years or older.
- Alcohol may not be served in the Lanier House.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be sold under any circumstances.
- We strictly follow all guidelines laid down by the Church and Diocese for serving alcoholic beverages at Parish functions.
(* Denotes Required Fields)