The Cathedral of St. Philip - Atlanta, GA

Thanks from St. Anne's Guild

St. Anne’s Guild extends a huge thank you to the Cathedral’s members, staff and volunteers who supported the semi-annual Buckhead Christian Ministries (BCM) food drive this February. Food drives provide 60% of the food BCM offers to those in need within our community and BCM purchases the other 40% with donated money. Your generous gifts allowed our church to provide 144 bags of groceries and write a check for $7,159.48 to BCM.

Kudos go to Mary Hunter Rouse, Maggie Paul, and Casey Jones who kicked off our food drive with the “Souper Bowl” Sunday youth collection; to the choir who had a special collection among its members; and to Sara Chapman who set up a food “store” for children to shop, then donate their food “purchases.”