The Cathedral of St. Philip - Atlanta, GA

St. Anne's Thanks You!

St. Anne's Guild extends a huge thank you to the Cathedral members, staff, and volunteers who supported the semi-annual Buckhead Christian Ministry (BCM) food drive this August. Food drives provide 60% of the food BCM offers to those in need in our community and BCM purchases the other 40% with donated money. Your generous gifts allowed our church to provide 77 bags of groceries and write a check for $7,191 to BCM.

Special kudos go to the middle and high school youth who collected food at their summer pool parties and to the 20s30s group for their strong participation.