Hospice Atlanta, which regularly holds grief groups and other support groups at the Cathedral, is now offering virtual support groups to anyone in the community, free of charge. Throughout May and June, Hospice Atlanta will hold these groups:
- Distanced Grief: Loosing a Loved One in the Midst of a Global Crisis (Thursdays, 7-8:30 p.m.)
- On the Frontline: Support for Healthcare Workers Caring for COVID-19 Patients (Sundays, 3-4:30 p.m.)
- Breathing Through the Crisis: Mindfulness Practices Applied to COVID-19 (Mondays, 7-8:30 p.m.)
- The Juggling Act – Group Support for Parents “Trying to Keep it Together” (Tuesdays, 7-8:30 p.m.)
- Single Parents Raising Teenagers through COVID-19 (Tuesdays, 7-8:15p.m.)
For more information or to register for any of these free groups, please contact Barbara Moore, 404-869-3086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.